Switch four Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display with 3DTV and 4K x 2K Ultra High-Definition support The GefenToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4Kx2K is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted matrixes. It allows up to four Ultra High Definition 4K x 2K or Full HD 1080p sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. This product supports resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160@30Hz). HDCP, Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™ are also supported. Each Ultra Hi-Def source can be switched to the display using the front panel push-button controls, the included IR remote, RS-232 serial control interface, or through IP, using Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface. LED indicators on the top panel display the current switching status.
User Application: The Gefen ToolBox 4x1 Switcher is ideal for home theater systems, retail establishments, sports bars, schools, museums, hospitals, hotel lobbies, and any other installations where Ultra High Definition HDCP-compliant AV content from up to 4 HDMI sources needs to be displayed on an Ultra HD display.
How It Works
Connect up to four Ultra Hi-Def sources to the HDMI inputs on the switcher using HDMI cables. Connect an Ultra HD display to the HDMI output. Connect an Ethernet cable from the network to the RJ-45 connector to use the built-in web server or Telnet/UDP capability to control switching. Connect an RS-232 cable between an automation control device such as Gefen EXT-PACS or GTB-MINI-PACS and the switcher. Connect the included locking power supply to the switcher and to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to the sources and display. The HD sources can now be routed to the display using the front panel push-button, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet, UDP, or web server interface.
- Switches between four Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) and 1080p Full HD
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button control for routing sources to display
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- IR Extender port allows the unit to be mounted in a hidden location
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply
- Available in Black or White