With the ever-growing demand for higher video quality and the evolution of
DisplayPort technology, 4K-enabled computers and displays are now widely adopted in
visually-intensive and commercial applications. Offering up to 4K resolution, the
ATEN CS782DP is at home amongst these demanding scenarios and technological
The ATEN CS782DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch features 4K video resolution
and allows users to access two 4K-enabled computers from a single USB keyboard, USB
mouse, and DisplayPort video console.
Doing so with ease, the CS782DP provides three convenient switching methods –
using a remote port selector, mouse, or hotkeys for fl exible access to any computer
connected to the installation. The product even provides premium audio support for a
complete multimedia solution. To round off the entire experience, the streamlined,
space-saving design of CS782DP also makes it ideal for any working environment.
With its rich feature set, the CS782DP is designed to surpass all requirements in
graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
- One DisplayPort video console controls two USB computers
- Fully DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse*
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 × 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160
@ 60 Hz)
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)**, enabling multiple monitors to be used
via a single DisplayPort connector
- Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++)*** for directly outputting single-link
HDMI and or DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power on detection – if either of the computers is powered off, the CS782DP
will automatically switch to the other computer
- Audio-enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel
surround sound systems
- Supports HD Audio**** through DisplayPort playback
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus**** allows convenient multi-
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*****
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing******
- Firmware upgradable
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-
key wheel mice.
** MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of
DisplayPort 1.2 daisy chaining, or use of an externally powered DisplayPort MST Hub.
The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. DP++ (DP Dual Mode) requires use of
an externally powered DP++ adapter. Graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
*** DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) requires the use of a powered DP++ adapter. The
graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
**** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
***** a. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards. b. Mac/Sun keyboards
work only with their own computers.
****** This feature may require an extra power adapter to be connected to the USB
hub and that the CS782DP’s Mouse Emulation Mode be disabled.