ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142D4 is specifically designed to meet the stringent security requirement of secure defense and intelligence installations. ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142D4 is compliant with PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) standard certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142D4 provides isolation between computer sources and peripherals while sharing a single keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speaker set between connected computers of various security classifications. Compliance with PSD PP v4.0 ensures peripheral sharing capabilities provide maximum user data security when switching port focus, preventing unauthorized data flows or leakage between connected sources. Key protections include isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtration and management, strict audio filtration, and always-on tamper-proof design, keeping sensitive assets isolated and providing advanced security and a user friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
To enhance security, ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142D4 only offers manual switching methods including front panel pushbuttons and Remote Port Selector (RPS) 1. With multi - layered security, ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142D4 ensures high-level desktop security and data safekeeping for applications such as government and military agencies, healthcare providers, banking and finance institutions, and other organizations that often handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks.
- The Remote Port Selector is not supplied in the package and requires a separate purchase.
- Compliant with PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) security requirements
- Always-on chassis intrusion detection - renders the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch series inoperable when physical tampering is detected
- Configurable Device Filtration - supports administrative configuration to filter specific USB authentication devices and USB HID devices
- Superior video quality - up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)1
- Port selection via pushbuttons / Remote Port Selector (RPS)2 only to enhance security
- Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolutions when switching among different sources
- Supports enable / disable CAC function by port
- LED indicators for peripheral filtering and KVM security status
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Built-in internal power
- Supports analog audio (speaker only)3