The AdderLink IPEPS product is part of Adder's 'IPEPS' (IP Engine per Server) concept that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to computer management.
A powerful and flexible KVM over IP product contained within a palm sized unit, the AdderLink IPEPS enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink IPEPS uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performance of the AdderLink IPEPS. By using Adventiq Inside on-chip KVM over IP technology, an extremely high performance solution can be contained in a compact unit.
For Enterprise KVM solutions the AdderLink IPEPS provides a non-blocking global solution by providing each computer with a dedicated KVM over IP engine. This can be enhanced by using the ADDER.NET Enterprise Management Software that provides a centralised and secure user access management interface.
This platform independant device is ideal for server hosting companies who wish to offer KVM via IP services to their customers.
Increasing numbers of computers are being used in remote, stand alone applications such as ATMs and digital signage play out devices. The incredibly small size of the AdderLink IPEPS makes it perfect for remote management and control of dispersed computers, meaning that many tasks that would have required an expensive site visit can now be done from anywhere.
- Interface powered, optional external PSU available
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- High performance video
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
- 16 user profiles and access data logging
- Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
- IPEPS DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console access
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
SPECIFICATION: Video modes - Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of 1600 x 1200 with scalable viewer
Hardware compatibility - Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers, Sun and Mac. USB or PS/2connections supported.
O/S compatibility - All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc.
ADDERLink IPEPS to KVM/computer connection - Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB converters also included)
Local console (DA model only) -Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6
Connections - Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 autosensing
Physical design - compact case, robust metal construction. IPEPS 120mm/4.72 (w), 27mm/1.06 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs. IPEPS DA 120mm/4.72 (w), 42mm/1.65 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.46kg/1.02lbs. 16 or 8 (DA) per 2U. Rack mount kits available (X-RMK-Chassis)
Optional power supply - 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
Operating temperature - 0C to 40 / 32F to 104F
Approvals - CE, FCC