Whether you are designing or installing a system for corporate boardrooms, restaurants, courtrooms, houses of worship, left/center/right high output speaker systems in performance spaces, auditoriums or conference centers, our widely-popular Protea™ ne24.24M Matrix Processor will more than satisfy your requirements for any zoned system. When your install requires input/output matrixing with signal processing it doesn't get much easier than programming your channels using Protea™ ne Software on your PC.
The ne24.24M uses modular expansion cards to provide up to 24-channels of audio matrixing and processing. The base unit offers a 4-input/4-output configuration. Each input and output expansion card has an individual DSP processor allowing you to expand the total input or output 4 channels of DSP processing at a time.
Note: 1x Input additional card is included.
These cards are easily installed in the field without the need to reprogram the device.
Matrixing allows you to route any input to any output and control individual levels once they have been assigned. Fixed path architecture and extensive processing power per channel will reduce the amount of time it takes to set up your system.
GPO Logic Card allows the ne24.24M to trigger projection screens, curtains or lights. The logic card is installed in place of a 4-input or 4-output card and occupies one of the four expansion slots.
Note: GPO Logic Card is included.
- 10/100 Ethernet & RS-232 computer interface standard
- Extensive DSP available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Mic/line inputs
- 24-bit A/D–D/A audio resolution
- Up to 24-channels of audio processing
- 4x4 base unit configuration
- Expand inputs or outputs 4-channels per module
- Modules easily field installable
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- 31 preset locations
- Remote controls for level, preset recall and programmable functions
- Third-party control-friendly
- Input and output metering viewable in dBu
- Multi-level security
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, FCC, CE, RoHS