The VSM-I-A-16-16 and its variations are the most compact high-end matrix
switcher for video and audio. The matrix switcher is used for Cross-Point switching
of both Video (up to 16) and Audio (up to 16) signals.
This matrix switcher provides 16 video (and audio) outputs, each capable of
independently displaying any of 16 inputs in any combination. Additionally, the
outputs can be blanked out and/or muted. The VSM-I-A-16-16 can be used in television
broadcasting environments, multimedia conference halls, public facilities, large
display projects, schools, courtrooms, and command and control centers.
The VSM-I-A-16-16 matrix switcher can be controlled three different ways: By
manually using the buttons on the front panel, through one or two serial RS-232
control ports, or remotely via IP port.
This product line has a variety of options that affect the actual part number. Use
this 'Part Number Configuration Tool' to help create the correct part number based
on the options selected.
Many possiblities exist, so always check with the factory for pricing and
- Allows cross-point switching of PC or HD video and audio signals
- Multiple control methods including front panel, serial and IP ports
- Switched output can be blanked (video) or muted (audio)
- Wide bandwidth to support PC resolutions to 1920x1200 or HD to 1080p
- Balanced stereo audio outputs allow interference free connections
- Pro Audio allows level adjustment of each audio input channel
- VU meter (sound level) bar graph display on front panel
- Battery-backed Real-time clock on all models with scheduling capability
- Monitors system voltage levels and temperature
- Alerts user with a blinking CHECK light if system faults are detected
- Built-in universal power supply
- Inputs and/or outputs can be on RJ45 connectors for using Cat5 cables
- Embed audio, power, or RS-232 along with the video on UTP
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in USA