The Kramer VP-772 is an 8-input 4K dual scaler with special effect transitions. VP-772 is designed for projection and display systems in rental and staging applications, live events, conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, and production studios.
VP-772 features DVI-U inputs (with analog, DVI and HDMI support) and stereo-balanced audio signals. The product scales and processes selected video and audio inputs; then outputs to independent preview and program DVI-I outputs (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) and two balanced stereo audio outputs.
Two independent, scaled outputs (Preview and Program): Live transition effects in the Program output. The Preview output lets you view how the program output will look on the live display and features an OSD menu.
Kramer’s state-of-the-art scaling technology with extensive pull-down and de-interlacing algorithms and full up-and-down scaling of video inputs.
K-IIT XL™ picture-in-picture image insertion
Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split-screen capability. Any video source can be placed into or next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
Seamless video switching
With cuts or built-in special effect transitions, e.g., horizontal, vertical, diagonal, circle and chessboard wipes, cross-fading, and more.
8 Preview input buttons / 8 Program input buttons
For switching an input to the Preview/Program output.
- Output resolutions: Up to UHD (3840x2160); HDTV and computer graphics resolutions with selectable refresh rates
- Multi-format operation: Select HDMI, VGA, YUV, or CV on each DVI-U input and VGA or HDMI on each DVI-I output
- Audio-follow-video and Breakaway options
- Built-in ProcAmp: With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither
- Audio support: Eight balanced stereo audio inputs and two balanced stereo outputs, as well as embedded HDMI
- Input and output audio level adjustment
- Selectable power-save modes: For energy efficiency
- Luma and chroma keying
- Built-in test patterns: For screen setup and alignment
- Flexible control options: Front panel buttons, Ethernet with built-in Web pages, IR remote control transmitter, RS-485 (allowing future optional T-bar control), RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller
- Size: Standard 19” (1U)