The KanexPro HDMI 1X4 Splitter over HDBaseT is a half-rack width distribution amplifier, which reliably distributes one HDMI source signal to four Ultra HD 4K displays over single CAT6. It can also be daisy –chained to support up to 8-displays without losing any signal integrity using HDBaseT technology.
The SP-HDBT1X4 is fully HDCP compliant supporting HDTV 1080p/60 and Ultra HD 4K resolutions. To make better integration the HDBaseT Splitter provides integrator- friendly features such as EDID management, local HDMI output and RS-232 control for 3rd party control systems.
The SP-HDBT1X4 is ideally used for splitting or broadcasting, digital signage and large scale control centers where HD & 4K signals can be sent to 4 or 8 dispays up to 230 feet (70m) over shielded CAT6.
The HDBASE70POER receivers are ordered separately, contact sales for more information.
To reduce video dropout problems from lighting, ceiling fans and other EMI issues, it is strongly recommended to use shielded CAT5e/CAT6 and use shielded RJ45 connectors with our splitter products.
- Distribute 4K / HDTV signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over single CAT6 STP
- Built-in DIP switch for EDID management
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports computer video up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 & 4K
- Local HDMI output for monitor support
- Daisy-chainable to up to 8 displays
- Includes locking HDMI connectors
- Control via RS-232 & IR loop-in
- Firmware upgradeable via built-in USB
- Rack mountable metal enclosure with rack ears
- Backed by KanexPro's 3-Year full parts & labor warranty
Note: The Splitter does not include HDBaseT Receivers: HDBASE70POER receivers are ordered separately, please contact sales for more information.