Force5 Omni/Dome Kit - Model: SC-PolyO-72-OD-KIT
72dB five-band manually adjustable, highly linear booster kit for areas up to 25,000 sq.ft.
Kit includes 30 ft and 75 ft of SureCall 400 low loss coax cable, outdoor omni antenna and indoor dome antenna.
SureCall's Force5 is a self-contained, five-band, cellular signal booster. The Force5 is an alternative solution to a DAS system at a small fraction of the cost. Modular in design, each Force5 provides enhanced cellular and data reception for areas of 20-25,000 square feet with up to 100 users . The Force5 combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands with LTE and AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile for a complete 2G-4G voice and data reception solution. Our three-year warranty is a testament to the quality.
- Highest 4G data rate in the industry
- Industry's only highly linear product line of wideband signal boosters
- Since 2009 intro, thousands of successful installations throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Independently reconfigurable for each band
- Covers all U.S. Cellular and PCS bands including Verizon, AT&T and G-Block
- Independently, digitally adjustable uplink and downlink
- First 5-band cellular booster compliant with FCC certification standards
- Reconfigurable in the field through software
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) with AGC Pre-Warning
- Automatic shut down
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE) to date
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Offers the industry's best three year warranty
|Frequency ||Uplink: 698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 /1710-1755 G Block Included; Downlink : 728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155 G Block Included |
|Input Impedance ||50 ohm |
|Average Gain ||65dB |
|Maximum Gain ||65dB Cellular / 72dB PCS / 63.5 LTE (A), 64dB LTE (V), 71dB AWS |
|VSWR ||<2.0 |
|Standard Supported ||CDMA / WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE, etc. |
|AC Power Transformer ||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 19V |
|Maximum RF Output Power ||1 Watt EIRP |
|Noise Figure ||8dB |
|Cable ||SureCall 400 |
|RF connectors ||N Female connectors on both ends |
|Power Consumption ||<50W |
|Dimensions ||11.3” x 10.9” x 2.5” |
|Weight ||16.5 lbs |
Model SC-PolyO-72-OD-Kit : outside Omni antenna(Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles), inside dome antenna(Dome antennas are best suited for a central location), 30' x 75' SureCall coax cable
Model SC-PolyO-72-YD-Kit : Outside Yagi Antenna(Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) with inside dome antenna(Dome antennas are best suited for a central location), 30' x 75' CM coax cable
Model SC-PolyO-72-OP-Kit : Inside Omni antenna(Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles) with inside panel antenna(Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas), 30' x 75' coax cable
Model SC-PolyO-72-YP-Kit : Outside Yagi antenna(Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) with inside panel antenna(Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas), 30' x 75' CM coax cable
All these kits also available with 1 or 3 additional dome or panel antennas. See the contens of the current kit at the top of the description.
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to
the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.