Fusion5 Omni/Dome Kit - Model SC-PolyH/O-72-OD-KIT - 72dB five-band manually adjustable booster kit for areas up to 6,000 sq. ft. Kit includes 30 ft and 75 ft of SureCall 400 low loss coax cable, outdoor omni antenna, and indoor dome antenna.
Fusion5 is a cellular booster solution that's ideal for home and office for use where reception is weak due to distance from towers, the topography, building materials or structural design. Built to combine PCS and Cellular dual bands with both LTE and AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile voice and data reception solution. This competitively priced booster covers an area of up to 6,000 square feet, 5 to 10 simultaneous users and is configurable for all indoor environments. SureCall's three-year warranty is a testament to our product quality.
- Highest 4G data rate in the industry
- All carrier frequencies are independently controlled
- First five-band cellular booster compliant with new FCC Certification standards
- Lowest Noise Figure in the industry
- Built in safeguards completely eliminates interference to cell tower
- SureCall 400 coax cable is certified at the optimum length to ensure maximum performance with minimal loss
- Approved by all major US carriers
- Simple Plug and Play operation
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- FCC certified for new regulations and technical standards
- Independently reconfigurable for each band
- Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G data standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Offers the industry's best three-year warranty
|Frequency ||Uplink: 698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755; Downlink: 728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155 |
|Input Impedance ||50 ohm |
|Average Gain ||65dB |
|Maximum Gain ||65dB Cellular / 72dB PCS / 63.5 LTE (A), 64dB LTE (V), 71dB AWS |
|VSWR ||<2:0 |
|Standard Supported ||CDMA, WCDMA&1048589;&1048577;GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE, etc. |
|AC Power Transformer ||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 19V |
|Maximum RF Output Power ||1 Watt EIRP |
|Noise Figure ||5dB |
|Cable ||SureCall 400 |
|RF connectors ||N Female connectors on both ends |
|Power Consumption ||<25W |
|Dimensions ||9" x 9.5" x 2.25" |
|Weight ||8.05 lbs. |
The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell tower, then AMPLIFIED and transmitted to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, then AMPLIFIED and transmitted to the cell tower through the outside antenna.
1. Mount outside antenna (mounting kit with stucco screws provided)
2. Using CM400 cable, connect the dome antenna to the side of booster marked OUTSIDE
3. Mount dome antenna on the ceiling
4. Using CM400 cable, connect the dome antenna to the side of amplifier marked INSIDE
5. Connect the Power Cord (make sure the booster's power switch is in the OFF position).
6. Turn on the booster's power switch. The LED light will glow, indicating that the booster is ready to use.
7. Adjust dipswitches per the user manual's instructions for ideal reception
All Fusion5 kits include low dB loss 30' and 75' SureCall coax cable
Fusion5's kit Model SC-PolyH/O-72-OD-Kit includes: outside omni antenna ( Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles ) , interior dome antenna ( Dome antennas are best suited for a central location) , 30' x 75' CM coax cable
SC-PolyH/O-72-OP-Kit includes: Interior omni antenna ( Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles) with interior panel ( Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas) antenna, 30' x 75' CM coax cable
SC-PolyH/O-72-YD-Kit includes: Outside yagi ( Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) Antenna with inside dome antenna ( Dome antennas are best suited for a central location ), 30' x 75' CM coax cable
SC-PolyH/O-72-YP-Kit includes: Outside Yagi antenna ( Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) with interior panel antenna ( Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas ), 30' x 75' CM coax cable
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.