DualForce Omni/Panel Kit - Model: SC-DualO-72-OP-KIT 72dB dual-band manually adjustable, highly linear booster kit for areas up to 25,000 sq. ft. Kit includes Kit includes 30 ft and 75 ft of SureCall 400 low loss coax cable, outdoor omni antenna, and indoor panel antenna.
The DualForce is an alternative solution to a DAS system at a fraction of the cost. Modular in design, each DualForce provides enhanced cellular and data reception for areas of 20 - 25,000 square feet with up to 100 users . This full-fatured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down for network protection, among other features. The DualForce combines performance, value and durability. Our three-year warranty is a testimonial to the quality.
Unique Features :
- Industry’s only product line of highly linear signal booster covers all U.S. Cellular and PCS bands including G-Block partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies to meet their cellular reception requirements.
- Offers the industry’s best three-year warranty
- Independently, digitally adjustable uplink and downlink
- FCC certified for new rigid network protection standards
- Built in safeguard completely eliminates interference to cell tower
- Approved by all major US carriers
- Software upgradable in the field
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- FCC certified for new regulations and technical standards
- Automatic shut down
- Independently reconfigurable for each band
- Supports 2G and 3G standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE) to date
|Model No. ||DUALFORCE |
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): ||824-849 / 1850-1915 - G Block Included |
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): ||869-894 / 1930-1995 - G Block Included |
|Supported Standards: ||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards |
|Input/Output Impedance: ||50 ohm |
|Maximum Gain: ||Cellular - 65dB / PCS - 72dB |
|Noise Figure: ||5dB |
|VSWR: ||<=2.0 |
|AC Power Transmitter: ||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V |
|Maximum Output Power: ||1Watt EIRP |
|Cable: ||SureCall 400 |
|RF Connectors: ||N Female (both ends) |
|Power Consumption: ||<40W |
|Dimensions: ||10.05” x 7.5” x 2” |
|Weight: ||8.05 lbs |
|FCC ID (USA): ||RSNDUALFORCE |
All DualForce kits include low dB loss SC400 coax cable.
DualForce standard kit model SC-DUALO-72-OD-Kit includes: outside Omni antenna (Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles), inside dome antenna (Dome antennas are best suited for a central location), 30’ x 75’ SureCall coax cable
Model SC-DUALO-72-YD-Kit: Outside Yagi Antenna (Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) with inside dome antenna (Dome antennas are best suited for a central location), 30’ x 75’ CM coax cable Model SC-DUALO-72-OP-Kit: Inside Omni antenna (Omni antennas are ideal for topographies with minimal obstacles) with inside panel antenna (Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas), 30’ x 75’ coax cable Model SC-DUALO-72-YP-Kit: Outside Yagi antenna (Yagi antennas are designed to reach towers that are up to 30 miles away) with inside panel antenna (Panel antennas allow for optimum reception to targeted areas), 30’ x 75’ CM coax cable
All these kits also available with 1 or 3 additional dome or panel antennas. See the contens of the current kit at the top of the description.
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.