SureCall's Flex2Go mobile application is a 50 dB, cell phone signal booster that provides a complete solution for all vehicles. Competitively priced, this cellular booster kit gives enhanced 2G and 3G voice and data reception. Perfect for use with hands free cell phone car systems.
- Independently reconfigurable for each band
- Dual embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use
- FCC Certified for new regulations and technical standards
- Reconfigurable to fit all size vehicles with and without sun roofs
- Completely eliminates interference to cell tower
- Manually adjustable dB gain and attenuation
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and manually adjustable dB gain and attenuation
- Supports all 2G and 3G standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE) to date
- Approved by all US carriers
- Fool-proof Plug and Play operation
- Easy to Install
|Frequency ||Uplink: 824-849/1850-1910 Mhz;869-894/1930-1990Mhz; |
|Input Impedance ||50 ohm |
|Average Gain ||50dB |
|Maximum Gain ||50dB |
|VSWR ||<2.0 |
|Standard Supported ||CDMA / WCDMA,GSM,EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, and all other cellular standards |
|AC Power Transformer ||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 5-15V |
|DC Power ||NO |
|Maximum RF Output Power ||1 Watt EIRP |
|Noise Figure ||5dB |
|Cable ||CM174 and RG58 recommended |
|RF connectors ||FME |
|Power Consumption ||<9W |
|Dimensions ||8" x 1.25" x 5" |
|Weight ||1lbs 8ozs |
The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell tower, then amplified and transmitted to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, then amplified and transmitted to the cell tower through the outside antenna.
1. Connect the outside antenna to roof of the vehicle.
2. String outside antenna under door lining and screw the outside antenna to the OUTSIDE connector of the booster
3. Place the inside antenna on the side of the driver's seat or driver's side column for maximum performance at least eight inches, but not more than 12 inches, from where the cellular device will be used.
4. Screw inside antenna to INSIDE connector of the booster.
5. Connect the Power Cord into an AC power outlet.
6. Turn on the booster's power switch. The LED light will glow, indicating that the booster is ready to use.
This basic booster package includes the booster, antennas, and power supply for vehicles. It can be accessorized with various cables and antennas for other portable applications.
1. Flex 2Go 50 dB cell phone booster
2. 5 dB magnetic antenna (for mounting on roof of vehicle)
3. Patch antenna (for interior of vehicle)
4. DC power adapter (6' cable)