The OGCP-9000/CC is a remote control panel for Fusion3G®, Obsidian3G® and COMPASS® signal processing cards, designed with a special emphasis for the 9064 and 9084 Color Corrector cards, and the Fusion3G series +COLOR option.
Communication with the openGear™ frame occurs over the optimized high-speed Ethernet control protocol, allowing lightning-fast access. The OGCP-9000/CC offers instantaneous, real-time adjustments, so operators can manipulate on-air signals with confidence and precision.
Rotary controls allow direct access to gain, gamma and black for each of the RGB channels, in addition to YCbCr proc controls.
An easy to use keypad enables intuitive access with minimal submenus. A given card uses only one level of submenus to access all of its functions.
The control panel is optimized for both bright and low light environments. A large format, super-bright, wide-angle color LCD screen shows sharp and clear text; operators can select either a white or black background. Other features include a fully backlit keypad and user-adjustable LED back light.
Station engineers can configure the panel to restrict availability of specific cards and parameters for operation. Configuration is done through a simple web interface, where configurations can be exported, backed up, and re-imported easily.
The OGCP-9000/CC works seamlessly with DashBoard™ control software. Any changes made with either system are instantly reflected on the other.
The OGCP-9000 family of panels also includes the award-winning OGCP-9000 remote control panel.
- Real time adjustments, excellent for on-air manipulation
- No deep submenus, all parameters can be accessed quickly
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Save and restore panel configuration with web interface
- Completely configurable with password protected web interface
- Optimized for bright and low light environments
- Seamless integration with DashBoard™ control software
- Rugged 2U rack mounted chassis
- Five year warranty