This listing is for MXWall-0808S Switcher only. Use description below as a general reference.
The MXWall gives users the ability to control 32 high definition screens, each with its own input. Then, in real time, users can switch to create a multi-screen display of any of the 32 inputs in any section of the 32 screens, providing the unique functionality of a video wall in the middle of multi-screen matrix display with full scaling capabilities.
Users can route multiple 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 configurations of various sources, or stretch a single image across all 32 screen at the click of a button. There has never been a video routing solution that provides this much user-friendly customization.
This technology provides nearly limitless possibilities for applications like law enforcement, defense, security and more. With 32 HDMI inputs and 32 HDMI outputs, each screen can deliver full 1080p HD. No matter the input resolution, the MXWall always scales the content to 1080p output.
The MXWall supports full control and switching access via RS-232 and Ethernet connections. That means users can connect remotely, whether that’s from the opposite side of the room or halfway around the world, to securely control all of the matrix’s functions.
- Expandable to 32 HDMI Inputs and 32 HDMI Outputs
- Full Hardware Solution, No Operating System Required
- Real Time Image Display, No Dropped Frames
- Supports Multiple Video Wall Layouts
- Built-In Digital Signage Functionality
- Delivers Reliable, “24/7” Uninterrupted Use
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP Compliant
- Output Resolution up to 1920x1080
- Scales Each Input to 1080p
- Supports Partial Input and Output Cards with Mixed Interpolation
- High-Speed Bus Parallel Processing Technology and High-Bandwidth Uncompressed Processing
- Control via Front Panel Buttons, RS-232 or Ethernet
- User-Friendly GUI Software
- Supports Open Protocol for Integration with AMX, Creston
- Android Application Available
- Integrated Media Player for Video, Photos and Web Browsing with Local Storage