2-Outlet MAXImagePRO Surge Protector wTelephone/LAN Protection
FIREWALL FOR NOISE™ CIRCUITRY This technology provides enhanced Neutral-to-Ground Noise Filtration for your digital office equipment. EMI/RFI noise can contaminate the equipment safety ground, which in turn will contaminate the connected digital equipment, and prevent it from operating at peak performance levels.
GFCI COMPATIBILITY This circuit features an improved 2-stage common-mode architecture that provides compatibility for GFCI's per NEC article 250.6.
NOISE FILTRATION Circuitry prevents EMI/RFI noise from contaminating the connected digital equipment through the ground wiring.
AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE MONITORING (AVM) This power monitoring system acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment. It automatically detects a prolonged over-voltage or under-voltage and disconnects the power to the connected equipment, then reconnects it when the power returns to a safe level. It even protects the MIP-20LT unit.
SIGNALPERFECT™ TELEPHONE LINE PROTECTION RJ-11 phone jacks are available to protect a single-line telephone modem (pins 4,5 protected) with fuseless Auto-Resetting technology and optimized circuitry to ensure a clean, clear signal.
WIRING FAULT SAFETY SHUTOFF This technology will detect a miswired wall receptacle or an open-ground by monitoring the voltage between neutral and ground. If an unsafe condition exists, the MIP-20LT will disconnect the power from the connected equipment.
CAT5E ETHERNET LAN PROTECTION RJ-45 jacks are available to protect one Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network conection (all pins protected).
- AVM (AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE MONITORING) Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Separate protection circuits for 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet and telephone.
- CAT5e LAN Protection In/Out RJ-45 bi-directional connectors
- Unsafe Power Indicator light
- Line Fault Indicator light
- Ground OK Indicator light
- Power/Filtration OK Indicator light
- Three-stage, GFCI Compatible filter circuit provides high levels of Normal and Common mode EMI/RFI noise filtration.
- SURGE PROTECTION Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment
- Eight foot power cord
- Two rubber strips running the length of the product provide a non-slip grip and prevent marring surface
- Telephone Protection RJ-11 In/Out connectors (2 telco cables included)
- Two Always-on AC outlets
- Includes security lock to prevent theft
- 20 Amp AC configured receptacles