Do More, Go Further…
The HT-150 provides distribution of HDMI over four HDBaseT outputs, extending HDMI up to 330 ft (100 m) to four remote locations over a single category CATx cable. An additional HDMI output allows confidence or local monitoring, a feature not offered by other brands. The HT-150 also delivers immediate system analysis with status LEDs that indicate signal present on the input and display sensing on the outputs, an exclusive diagnostic only offered by PureLink’s HDTools™ line.
The PureLink Advantage
PureLink innovations in EDID management are carried on in the HT-150, allowing the operator to enable any of the outputs EDID to communicate the signal requirements to the source device, or select the internal 1080p EDID to ensure successful operation regardless of EDID information from any of the connected displays. Extend your infrared in either direction with the included infrared repeater and transmitter. Optional extenders, such as the HCE II Rx are fully compatible with the HT150, including infrared functions, allowing infrared control of remote displays, sources, or other IR devices.
- Distribute a single source to five (5) displays
- I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x HDMI OUT, and 4 x CATx OUT (HDBaseT)
- Extend a single source at 1080p up to 330ft over single category CATx cable with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers
(Note: the HCE II Rx supports max distance of 230 ft.)
- Direct compatibility with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers, eliminating the need for matching transmitters
- Supported resolutions: uncompressed high definition video up to 1080p@60Hz
- HDMI v1.3 with 3D support
- HDCP compliant
- Local HDMI output for in room display, AVR, or cascading to another distribution amplifier
- IR control for remote locations
HTR Rx Receiver
This listing is for HTR Rx Receiver only. Use description below as a general reference.
The PureLink HTR is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance extension of HDMI video and embedded audio with bi-directional control signals ( RS-232 and IR) over single CAT 5/6/7- type cable. It is designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D support with up to 330ft (100m) at 4K2K (UHD) resolution. A compact and low profile enclosure makes the HTR ideal for extending HDMI video, embedded multi-channel audio, bi-directional control signal, and Ethernet to limited space environment such as behind a flat-panel display.
PureLink HTR is HDCP compliant and it enables the reliable, long distance extension of HDMI signals, supporting Deep Color and full 3D and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, EDID and HDCP communication is being maintained between a source and display. Also, the HTR includes an RS-232 and IR insertion port, allowing bi-directional control of an AV device.
- Zero loss & Zero noise delivery of digital high definition video and audio signal using UTP connection, HTR delivers HD signals over CAT5/6/7-type cables without loss or digital interference maintaining the clarity and colors. Noise cancellation and error correction logic enhances HDMI video and audio signals over long distance.
- Compact and Robust enclosure design allows for discreet installation behind a flat-panel display.
- Designed based on HDBaseT Technology, supporting support Deep Color and full 3D support plus DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD over a single low cost CATx interface with up to 330ft (100m) at Ultra HD (4K) or 1920x1200 resolution.
- Uncompressed high definition video up to 4K2K@30Hz@48bits and 3D.
- Controls signals including bi-directional RS-232 and IR function.
- Bi-Directional RS232 interface – commands and data can flow in both directions via RS232, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- Max. Data Rate- 10.2 Gbps.
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Support.
- HDMI version 1.4 Support.
- Audio transmission support LPCM 7.1@192KHz, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA.
- Support 10/100Mbps network, allow to connect the network TV or another internet devices.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Support to send audio data “upsteam” to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller.