Input Signal: 1xHDMI, 1xIR,1xRS-232 (on each unit)
Input Connector: 1 x HDMI, 1 x 3.5 mm mini-jack, 1 x RJ-45 (each unit)
Video Signal: HDMI1.4
Audio: Digital audio transmitted through HDMI audio
Output Signal: 1 RJ-45,1 IR 1 HDMI, 1 IR
Output Connector: RJ-45,3.5mm mini-jack HDMI female,3.5mm mini-jack
Video signal: HDMI1.4
Transmission Mode: HDBaseT® Lite Technology
From 800x600 ~ 1920x1200, 4K
Maximum distance 60 Meters
Gain: 0dB ~ [email protected]
Differential Phase Error: ±10° @ 135MHz_100M
SNR: >[email protected] 100MHz-100M
Return Loss: <[email protected]
Min. ~Max. Level <0.3V ~ 1.45Vp-p
Temperature: -20 ~ +60?
Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 6.5W
Unit Dimension: L5.2" x W3.0"x H1.18"
Net Weight: 1.76 lbs (0.8Kg)
Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5e/6a cables should not exceed 230 feet or (70m)
- Solid Core recommended
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT6 cables. This may damage the TX & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT6 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.