Avenview HBT-C6POE-EX HDBaseT Repeater simply allows HDBaseT systems to be both extended and cascaded. Supports the highest quality of uncompressed HD video up to 4K?2K (Ultra HD) also 8 channels of uncompressed multi-channel audio
Built in data functions - RS-232 and IR control systems, this unit also supports PoE and Ethernet.
HDBaseT 5Play convergence over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable..
Video Signals: 4K2K@30 (Ultra HD), 3D, 8/10/12 Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p@60 Hz/36-bit color depth.
Audio signals: Lossless Multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD).
Data Signals: Bi-Directional IR signals 30 KHz to 50 KHz over CAT5/6.
The HBT-C6POE-EX includes one (1) unit: Repeating unit (EX) HBT-C6POE-EX with one (1) UTP output port which allows the user to extend video and audio up to 100m (330ft). The HBT-C6POE-EX also allows extends bi- directional IR control of the source connected to the HBT-C6POE-S TX from the users IR remote control at the monitor side.
The bonus features with this device it can be powered by the 24V from the TX PoE (Power over the CATx cable to the RX) also extends Internet (100Mbps Ethernet service when connected to a Router at the TX). These features has been added to this unit to give the installer and user a complete solution with the new trends in online streaming, network connected devices and new demand in Smart TV, Ultra HD monitors and content.
-- Input: HDMI with 3D & 4Kx2K, 1080p,HDCP and DVI compliant
-- Video bandwidth: From 300MHz / 9 Gbps
-- PC resolutions: Up to VGA to WUXGA
-- HD resolutions: Up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
-- Audio supported: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
-- Audio transmission: (32-192kHz sample rate)
-- Supports: CEC bypass
-- Distance: Up to 100 meters through CAT6e/6a/7 cables
-- Ethernet transmission: Rate up to 100Mbps
-- Uncompressed video: 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit
-- Service: USB for Manufacturer USE ONLY
-- 3D support: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
-- 5Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Bi Directional Control (IR & RS-232)
-- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only.
-- The non-PoE Receivers has to be powered with a power supply.
-- Receivers (Rx) from different manufactures would not be compatible.
-- Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.
1. All HDMI over CATx transmission distances are measured using Belden CAT6A (625MHz), 4-Pair,UTP-Unshielded, Riser-CMR, Premise Horizontal Cable, 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors, Polyolefin Insulation, Patented Double-H spline, Ripcord, PVC Jacket using Quantum 980 signal HDMI Video Generator Module with Video Pattern Testing and shielded ends.
2. The transmission length is largely affected by the type of category cables, also the type of HDMI sources, and the type of HDMI display. The testing result shows solid UTP cables (usually in the form of 300m or 1000ft bulk cable) can transmit a lot longer signals than stranded UTP cables (usually in the form of patch cord s ). Shielded STP connectors are better suit than unshielded UTP connectors. A solid UTP CAT6A cable shows longer transmission length than solid UTP CAT5E/6E cable.
3. EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) for category cables is recommended.
4. To reduce the interference among the unshielded twisted pairs of wires in category cable, you can use shielded STP cables with shielded connector to improve EMI problems, which occurs in poor wiring environments with unplanned cable runs situated away from EMI interference.
5. Because the quality of the category cables has the major effects in how long transmission distance will be made and how good is the received signal on the display, the actual transmission length is subject to high quality category cables. For resolution greater than 1080i or 1280x1024, a solid CAT6E 250MHz cable is the only viable choice .