The Gefen 4K Ultra HD 8x9 Matrix for HDMI w/ HDCP 2.2, HDBaseT 2.0, and POH routes eight 4K sources to any combination of nine 4K displays. It features eight HDMI inputs, one HDMI output for local viewing/monitoring, and eight HDBaseT™ 2.0 outputs.
The HDBaseT™ 2.0 outputs extend AV and controls up to 100m at 4K to eight receivers installed at remote viewing locations. Gefen’s implementation of the new HDBaseT 2.0 Colligo™ platform ensures an even more robust and resilient connection than the industry standard HDBaseT™.
Resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4) are supported.
This product is compliant with the latest HDCP 2.2 protocol as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4. The Gefen 8x9 Matrix also supports 1080p Full HD, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are also passed through. HDBaseT™ extension between the matrix and the eight included receivers supports HDMI, 2-way IR, RS-232, and Ethernet. IR from viewing locations to the sources can be routed independent from video if need be. POH (Power Over HDBaseT™) technology provides power to the receiver units and other POH-class-compliant devices, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals.
The Gefen Syner-G™ software’s Discovery and Show-Me features simplify initial IP configuration. This matrix can be controlled via front panel buttons, a handheld IR remote, electrical IR, RS-232, Telnet, UDP, and Gefen’s intuitive and user-friendly web server interface. An easy-to-read, super-bright OLED front panel display indicates routing status and IP settings.
The matrix comes in a rack-mountable enclosure with detachable rack-ears for shelf-top placement. Low profile, surface-mountable Receiver units fit in tight places and accommodate Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
- Routes eight 4K sources to nine displays
- Supports resolutions up to:
- 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 or 30 Hz)
- 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space)
- 1080p Full HD
- 1920x1200 WUXGA
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- 2-way IR up to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p Full HD)
- 3D pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- IR from viewing locations to sources can be routed along with or independent from video path
- Push button front panel controls
- Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Pass-through of LPCM 7.1 and HBR (High Bit Rate) audio formats such as:
- Dolby Atmos®
- Dolby® TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for use with an automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Gefen Syner-G™ software’s Discovery and Show-Me features simplify initial IP configuration
- Field-updatable firmware via web server interface
- Can be placed on a shelf or mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack