Model: FDX-M2PS - Multi-mode Dual DVI-D Fibe Optic Extender Kit (1400ft/ TMDS )
Multi-mode Dual DVI-D Extender, with Audio and PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse. Extends up to 1,400 feet over 2 Fiber Optic Cables.
Point to Point Dual DVI-D, PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse, Audio and RS232 Multimode Fiber Extender. Includes: [FDX-TX2MP, FDX-RX2MP, 2 X (CCPWR06USA)]
The FDX-M2P consists of a transmitter and receiver that extend two DVI-D outputs, with audio, PS/2 keyboard and mouse, and RS-232 control. For exceptional quality and security, fiber optic extension is the best solution. The FDX-M2P can go the distance with multi-mode fiber optic cabling with a reach of up to 1,400 feet.
The SmartAVI FDX-M2P is capable of supporting two DVI-D monitors, with PS/2 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio with serial (RS-232) control. The system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by two fiber optic cables. The transmitter connects to the user's computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 1,400 feet away.
- Dual channel DVI-D, audio and PS/2 keyboard and mouse with RS-232 control
- Top Signal Quality over Multimode Fiber (up to 1,400 feet)
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 WUXGA at 60Hz
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table for Mac/PC
- Supports all PS/2 Keyboards and Mice
- Fiber Plug Type LC
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Rack Mountable Solution