- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Input: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Output: HDMI
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps all channel
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Resolutions (HDTV): 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K at 30Hz/ 60Hz
Computer Resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200)
Power: 12V [email protected]
Power Consumption: 9W (Maximum)
Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
Dimensions: 3.93”x2.5”x1.0” (100x65x25.5mm)
Weight: 0.37 lbs. (170g)
Warranty: 1 Year limited
Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.