A 2x2 video wall using HDMI input to four HDTV displays The Gefen HD Video Wall Controller is the perfect solution for entertainment and digital signage applications in retail outlets, clubs, trade shows, control centers, building lobbies, and other similar venues. The HDTV displays are installed in a 2x2 configuration to create a large video wall. It accepts a single HDCP-compliant HDMI source and divides it onto four equally sized displays, each with resolution up to 1080p. The HD Video Wall Controller has very good bezel compensation ability and can accommodate any display bezel width. Power on, Lock on, and menu navigation control buttons are accessible via front panel and the handheld IR remote control, as well as via RS-232 and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP). On-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies the system configuration.
User Application: Excellent way to improve the visual the impact for digital signage, entertainment, retail establishments, and much more.
How It Works
Using the included HDMI cable, connect an HDCP compliant source to the HDMI input on the Video Wall Controller. Using HDMI cables, connect four Hi-Def displays to the outputs of the unit. To use the built-in web server, Telnet, or UDP to control the video wall controller, connect an Ethernet cable from your Local Area Network to the IP Control port. To control the unit via RS-232, connect a RS-232 cable from an automation control device to the unit. If IR control is required and the unit is not installed in line of sight, connect a Gefen IR Extender to the IR Ext port on the back panel of the unit. Connect the included locking power supply to the unit and to an available electrical outlet. Power up the HD Video Wall Controller, the source, and the four displays.
- Create a 2x2 video wall from any Hi-Def source, using four HDTV displays
- Split and scale a single Hi-Def source to four displays
- Input and Output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- HDCP compliant
- Advanced Bezel Compensation feature provides compatibility with virtually any screen frame width, and allows for accurate display of the image
- Controllable via front panel, IR, IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
- Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Advanced web server interface using an external computer
- Handheld IR remote control
- Field-upgradeable firmware via web server interface
- Locking power supply connector
- 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included