The E-Vision Laser 8500 Laser delivers a stunning 8,000 lumens from a stable solid-state light source, capable of producing over 20,000 hours of illumination. This single chip projector was developed with Fit and Forget’ directive, ensuring it needs only minimal maintenance throughout the lifetime of the display.
Equally compelling is the lack of lamp replacements due to the solid state illumination system. By bypassing regular lamp replacement cycles, almost all costs related to the E-Vision Laser are incurred at time of purchase. This key characteristic allows the E-Vision Laser to have a much lower cost of ownership over the lifespan of the display.
Combine the exceptional bright, long-life illumination source with a host of other precision features, and you have a projector solution that’s perfectly suited to a diverse range of professional venues. Image Edge Blending is included as standard, along with advanced geometric warp correction. HDBaseT, DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ensure that the connectivity is completely future proofed.
Video & Graphics Processing
- HDMI 1.4 for Side by Side, Frame Packing & Top Bottom Formats.
- BrilliantColor™ for increased system brightness.
- DynamicBlack™ for improved black levels in dark scenes.
- Independent control of hue, saturation and gain for primary and secondary colours.
- The projector automatically detects interlaced video and implements 3:2 or 2:2 extraction as appropriate, with pixel based, motion adaptive interpolation and auto cadence correction.
- Image enhancement for MPEG, Mosquito noise & Colour Transients in composite sources
- Vertical keystone correction
- Built in support for transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable.
- Allows projector to be placed up to 100m from source with low cost cabling.
Note: Lenses, Lamps and Accessories are not included. Please contact us for options.