ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switch (CS1142D) is specifically designed to meet the stringent security requirement of secure defense and intelligence installations. ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switch (CS1142D) is compliant with PSS PP v3.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, Version 3.0) standard certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switch (CS1142D) provides isolation between computer sources and peripherals while sharing a single keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, and Common Access Card (CAC) reader between connected computers of various security classifications. Compliance with PSS PP v3.0 ensures peripheral sharing capabilities provide maximum user data security when switching port focus, preventing unauthorized data flows or leakage between connected sources. Key protections include isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtering and management, and always-on tamper-proof design, keeping sensitive assets isolated and providing advanced security and a user friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
With multi-layered security, ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switch (CS1142D) ensures high-level desktop security and data safekeeping for applications such as government agencies, finance, and other organizations that often handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks.
NIAP Common Criteria Compliant
- Compliant with PSS PP v3.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, Version 3.0) security requirements
- Restricted USB Connectivity – non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices) or non-predefined CAC devices will be rejected / ignored
- Always-on Chassis Intrusion Detection – renders the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches inoperable when physical tampering is detected
- Tamper-Evident Seals– provides visual indication of any attempt to access the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches’ internal components
- Non-Reprogrammable Firmware – prevents reprogramming the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches
- Port selection via pushbuttons only to enhance security
- LED indicators for peripheral filtering and KVM security status
- Rugged metal enclosure
Data Channel Isolation and Unidirectional Data Flow
- Data Channel Isolation – prevents data leakage between connected computers via isolated channel per port
- Unidirectional Data Flow – ensures unidirectional data flow between the console devices and the selected computer
- ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches control and isolate data flow between the console devices and connected computers
- Supports analog audio (speaker only)*
User Data Protection
- User Data Protection – Keyboard/Mouse data buffer is automatically purged when switching KVM port focus
- KVM Log Data – provides administrative functions for authorized administrator to audit KVM log data
- Configurable Device Filtering – USB CAC Port can be configured to allow/reject whitelisted / blacklisted devices via Admin logon function or Windows-based application
- Supports enable / disable CAC function by port
Superior Video Quality
- Superior video quality – up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz), 2560 x 1600 (DVI Dual Link), 1920 x 1200 (DVI Single Link), and 2048 x 1536 (DVI-A)**
- Video DynaSync™ – Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolutions when switching between ports
* Only analog speaker data input is supported. The ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches does not convert digital audio to analog audio.
** DVI Secure KVM Switches offer 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz video output on compatible HDMI-interfaced monitors/computers with ATEN DVI-to-HDMI KVM cables.