Designed for boardrooms and conference rooms, the Modular Cable-Nook provides a simple, effective way of hiding/storing multimedia cables and connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, enabling the user to access connections to video, audio, and other media sources.
The Modular Cable-Nook uses a trapdoor type half-moon lid that remains flush with the table when not in use. To access the cables or connectors, simply lift the lid and pull the ends out, or plug cables into any installed fixed connectors. The lid closes easily even with several cables in use. After the presentation, the cable ends are returned to the Cable-Nook for safe storage.
Cables feed through the Cable-Nook to the underside of the table, enabling connection to the presentation system. The weight of the cables helps to feed the slack through the unit and the cable ends are kept from falling by a special adjustable retaining bracket. The bracket uses rounded edges to prevent kinking and is adjustable to both height and depth.
A variety of accessories is available for the Modular Cable-Nook, including power outlets, fixed connectors, and snap-in port panels.
Important: the CNK200 S comes as an empty box; accessories must be ordered separately to provide a complete solution. 23 Slots available for accessories
- Installs into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Modular configuration: more room for additional connectors
- Clear brushed aluminum finish ("Silver")
- Simple, cost-effective interconnect solution
- Sold as an empty unit (pre-configured units such as CNK240S , CNK260S are also available)
- 23 Slots available for Power, grommets, retaining brackets or Altinex CNK-IP Insert Plates. See "Related Items" tab below.
- UL/ cUL listed CN5008US power module available