60m/200ft 4K Javelin Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cable w Detachable Ends
Hall Research 4K Javelin™ Active Plenum HDMI extension cables utilize the latest in optoelectronic technology to transmit HDMI signals far beyond the typical limitations of copper cables.
The CHD-DExx 4K Javelin™ cables have the added benefit of detachable or removable HDMI connector ends. The cable itself has a small (micro HDMI size) connector that can be pulled through small holes, pipes or conduits.
Currently the cable is available at lengths of 10, 15, 23, 30, 46, 60 and 100 meters (33, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 333 ft). Replace * in part number with length in meter, for example CHD-DE15 is 15 meters long
Among the impressive features of the 4K Javelin™ is its indifference to the resolution that is being extended. It has the ability to handle any resolution or color depth including non-standard video formats as long as the maximum data rate is less than 10.2 Gbps. No compression is used so the image at the far end of the cable is 100% identical to the source.
Since the video is sent using light pulses, the cable provides higher immunity to EMI or RFI interference and there is less chance of video dropouts due to environmental electromagnetic noise.
The cable ships with detachable HDMI connectors so it is ready for connection to your video equipment, but users can purchase extra DVI detachable ends allowing for DVI-to-HDMI or DVI-to-DVI configurations using the same cable.
A pulling capsule with eyelet is provided in each package to aid with pulling. The capsule snaps on to the micro connector at cable’s end.
The plug-n-play cable requires no external power supply. Power is drawn from the 5v signal pin of the source HDMI output. The cable draws less than 0.25w of power from the source.
The 4K Javelin™ Plenum cable can be used as a regular HDMI cable but without the worry of boosters or equalizers; being Plenum rated, also makes it possible to be used in any installation environment. Applications include, home theater, conference rooms, schools, airports, hospitals and more.
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI Resolutions Including 4K UHD
- Thin, Flexible and Lightweight (only 12 oz for 15m (50ft) cable)
- Hybrid Fiber-Optic / Copper Construction
- Plug and Play, No Power Supply Required
- Available in standard lengths of 10, 15, 23, 46, 60 and 100 meters (33, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 333 ft)
- Meets International Flame Retardant Standards : UL CMP-OF (Plenum), IEC LSZH
- Offers Fiber-optic RFI/EMI noise immunity
- Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID, CEC
- Cable ends can be fished through small holes, pipes or conduits (end profile is only 0.48 x 0.32 inch)