C3-340 CORIO®matrix is based on tvONE's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality modular video matrix switching using CORIO®softswitch, which provides an industry first firmware based video routing, switching and video conversion platform. 16 AV module slots are available. Additional modules can be added later.
By choosing scaled output modules, the CORIO®matrix also provides Up, Down and Cross conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats thru 3G-SDI and HDBaseT. The modules selected determine what format will be accommodated and the matrix size. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off.
All the functions can be controlled via RS-232, and a web browser based control software is integrated in the unit allowing fast, intuitive operation via IP connection. AMX and Crestron programming modules are available and the command line interface allows for easy integration with any range of third party control options. The unit is housed in a standard 4RU rackmount case and features an optional redundant hot swappable internal PSU and power inlet.
Chassis only. Cards sold separately
Resolution Editor. Using the updated CORIOdiscover PC application, the ability to create up to 10 resolutions can now be added to the CORIOmatrix & CORIOmatrix mini. A customer can now configure their units for any desired non-standard video resolution with a pixel clock range of 13.5MHz to 162MHz. Once created the resolution can be used as an input or output resolution. It is selectable as an output resolution and auto detected as a source resolution. A completely new resolution can be created or copy of an existing standard resolution can be used as a starting point. Existing known resolution industry standards can also be used in creating a new resolution.
Web User Interface Monitoring Card Update. Ability to configure the 2 output monitoring card option on the web GUI has now been enabled. User configurable views and thumbnails of all the inputs and outputs of the router is now possible on a single or dual displays. This confidence monitoring capability allows the user to see in one place what source is being routed to one or more outputs. Digital embedded audio can also be displayed with bar graph indicators. Flexible views can be created easily for both outputs independently or the first output on the monitoring module can be duplicated on the second allowing 2 different locations of the displays for confidence monitoring.
Advanced Features The CORIO®matrix includes advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling rate ensures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down ensures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Integral audio switching is provided to route audio from the DVI (HDMI-compatible) input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES and analog or digital I/O breakout capabilities as well as audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units. Audio routing control is implemented in the Windows software and also available using the command line interface.
Universal DVI Module
tvONE Universal DVI modules allow for direct connections to most common analog or digital sources and destinations.
Custom DVI-I adapters provide connections for: Composite, S-Video, component, VGA, RGBHV and HDMI (DVI-D connects directly).
A DVI module provides 2 connections per AV slot
- Universal DVI Input Module
- Universal DVI Scaling Output Module, supporting virtually any PC or HDTV resolution.
- Note: Universal DVI Scaling Output Module is now special order. Contact your tvONE sales representative for more information.
NEW Standard Scaling Output DVI-I Module
- Same as a Universal DVI Scaling Output Module but minus the compose and S-Video signals.
- HDBaseT Scaling Output Module - 2 HDBaseT Outputs w/Ethernet
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 2 Inputs
- HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 4 Inputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output Scaling Module - 2 Outputs
The scaling 3G/HD/SD-SDI output module allows any input to be converted to SD-SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI for output.
Web Browser User Interface Control
Supported Web Browsers:
Firefox version 28 or newer Chrome version 34 or newer l Safari version 6 or newer Internet Explorer version 10 or newer
- Universal DVI Inputs/Outputs: (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
- SDI Inputs/Outputs: (SD/HD/3GSDI)
- High Resolution Inputs/Outputs: Analog: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60 w/EDID
- SDI: SD, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI-Compatible Input & Output with HDCP
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- 4:4:4 Full Bandwidth Sampling
- Video Signal Parameter Adjustments
- Horizontal alignment on Analog PC Inputs
- Integral Audio Routing
- Audio de-embed/embed for SDI and DVI/HDMI
- Control: RS-232, TCP/IP, and WebUI
- Command Line Interface – Third Party Control
- 4RU Frame Size
- Modularity Provides Flexible I/O
Scaler Modules Provide
- Seamless, Cross Format Matrix Switching
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC & Analog 1080i
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Audio Module with AES Out
- Digital & Analog Audio Breakout Boxes
- Redundant Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
- Rear Rackmount Supports
- Universal DVI Adapters (DVI to other connectors)