C3-310 CORIOmatrix is a high quality modular video matrix router that utilizes firmware based video routing, switching and signal conversion platform. This is 1 Rack Unit with five modular AV slots that can be populated as inputs or outputs as needed. Two dedicated Universal DVI inputs are standard.
CORIOmatrix scaled output modules provide Up, Down and Cross conversion between a wide variety of analog and digital video formats. The quantity and type of modules selected determines which formats will be accommodated and the matrix size.
All CORIOmatrix functions can be controlled via RS-232 or IP. A web interface is provided for both video and audio routing and setup of the router and can be used as the main control interface if desired. The built-in command line interface easily permits a wide choice of control options. AMX & Creston modules are also available.
Chassis only. Cards sold separately
Resolution Editor. Using the updated CORIOdiscover PC application, the ability to create up to 10 resolutions can now be added to the CORIOmatrix & CORIOmatrix mini. A customer can now configure their units for any desired non-standard video resolution with a pixel clock range of 13.5MHz to 162MHz. Once created the resolution can be used as an input or output resolution. It is selectable as an output resolution and auto detected as a source resolution. A completely new resolution can be created or copy of an existing standard resolution can be used as a starting point. Existing known resolution industry standards can also be used in creating a new resolution.
Web User Interface Monitoring Card Update. Ability to configure the 2 output monitoring card option on the web GUI has now been enabled. User configurable views and thumbnails of all the inputs and outputs of the router is now possible on a single or dual displays. This confidence monitoring capability allows the user to see in one place what source is being routed to one or more outputs. Digital embedded audio can also be displayed with bar graph indicators. Flexible views can be created easily for both outputs independently or the first output on the monitoring module can be duplicated on the second allowing 2 different locations of the displays for confidence monitoring.
The CORIOmatrix includes advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling rate ensures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down ensures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Integral audio switching is provided to route audio from the DVI (HDMI- compatible) input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES and analog or digital I/O breakout capabilities and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units. Audio routing control is implemented in the Web UI and also available using the command line interface.
Universal DVI The universal DVI interface utilizes a single DVI-I connector to provide the following signal formats: HDMI, DVI-I, plus analog YUV, YPbPr, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, Y/C and Composite Video. A variety of adapters are available to convert from DVI-I to other connectors.
Universal DVI Module tvONE Universal DVI modules allow for direct connections to most common analog or digital sources and destinations.
Custom DVI-I adapters provide connections for: Composite, S-Video, component, VGA, RGBHV and HDMI (DVI-D connects directly).
A DVI module provides 2 connections per AV slot
- Universal DVI Input Module
- Universal DVI Scaling Output Module, supporting virtually any PC or HDTV resolution.
- Note: Universal DVI Scaling Output Module is now special order. Contact your tvONE sales representative for more information.
NEW Standard Scaling Output DVI-I Module
- Same as a Universal DVI Scaling Output Module but minus the compose and S-Video signals.
- HDBaseT Scaling Output Module - 2 HDBaseT Outputs w/Ethernet
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 2 Inputs
- HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 4 Inputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output Scaling Module - 2 Outputs
The scaling 3G/HD/SD-SDI output module allows any input to be converted to SD-SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI for output.
Web Browser User Interface Control
Supported Web Browsers:
Firefox version 28 or newer Chrome version 34 or newer l Safari version 6 or newer Internet Explorer version 10 or newer
- Web User Interface Control
- Universal DVI Inputs: (HDMI/DVI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr) 2 Inputs Standard
- DVI-I Scaling Outputs: (HDMI/DVI/RGB/YPbPr)
- SDI Inputs/Outputs: (SD/HD/3G-SDI)
- HDBaseT Scaling Output Modules
- High Resolution Inputs/Outputs: Analog: PC to 1920x1080p/60, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60 w/EDID
- NEW Custom Resolution Editor
- SDI: SD, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI-Compatible Input & Output with HDCP Handling
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- 4:4:4 Full Bandwidth Sampling
- Video Signal Parameter Adjustments
- Horizontal alignment on Analog RGBHV, RGsB and YUV/YPbPr Inputs
- Integral Audio Routing
- Embedded Digital Audio Routing Standard
- Audio de-embed/embed for SDI and DVI/HDMI
- Optional Analog Audio Module Interface with ability to embed/de-embed to and from digital embedded video.
- Control: RS-232, TCP/IP, and WebUI
- Upgrade: TCP/IP (preferred) or RS-232 via Terminal Emulation Program
- Command Line Interface - Third Party Control IP or RS-232
- AMX/Crestron Control Modules Available
- 1RU Frame Size
- Modularity Provides Flexible I/O