C2-8120 - 8x DVI-U In, 2x DVI-U Out
C2-8000 Universal Input Seamless Switcher is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality video switching with two-channel bi-directional conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats. The standard system features multiple DVI-U input modules (allowing any of HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB) that can be scaled and switched between, along with two independent processing channels. The system can also have 3G-SDI input/output modules fitted, as well as audio I/O.
The high resolution DVI-U (HDMI, DVI, CV, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB) outputs are selectable as virtually any PC or HDTV resolution (or SDI with the 3G-SDI I/O module). Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM standards are supported.
In Switcher mode, transitions include Cross-fade, Push, Wipe and Cut. Independent mode gives two channels of video conversion. Dual PIP mode allows two windows to appear together on the same output. All modes allow Background sources to be used along with Keying and Logo insertion.
Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. User defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an RS-232/422/485 or IP connection. Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a standard 1U rack mount case and features an optional redundant internal PSU and power inlet.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate ensures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down ensures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Advanced Features The Key Mode allows one input to be keyed over another. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 RGB/DVI sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved.
The Mix Mode permits Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions between input sources whilst a background is in use. The Genlock reference input is SD and HD compatible and ensures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with Subcarrier phase adjust.
Integral Audio switching is provided to route audio from the (HDMI-compatible) DVI input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES I/O abilities and audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units.
Key Video Features of the C2-8000
- 1RU size
- High quality seamless switching
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- DVI-U inputs (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr): up to 12
- SDI inputs: up to 2 SD/HD/3G-SDI + re-clocked out
- DVI-U outputs: 2 (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
- SDI outputs: up to 2 (SD/HD/3G)
- Genlock inputs: 1x Tri/Bi with loop-through
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- HDMI-compatible input & output with HDCP
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pull-down
- Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC and 1080i inputs
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth sampling
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- Chroma and Luma keying
- Fade, Wipe, Push, Cut transitions
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Audio de-embed / embed for SDI and DVI
- Closed-caption de-embed / embed for CV / SDI
- Integral Audio Routing
- User-defined Logo insertion
- Still image store
- Borders with variable size and colour
- IP Interface
- RS-232/422/485 interface
- Optional Audio Module with AES break-out and adjustable delay
- Optional Tally Module
- Optional Redundant Power Supplies
- Optional Rear Rack mount supports
C2-8110 - 6x DVI-U In, 2x DVI-U Out
C2-8120 - 8x DVI-U In, 2x DVI-U Out
C2-8130 - 12x DVI-U In, 2x DVI-U Out
C2-8160 - 10x DVI-U In, 2x DVI-U Out, + Audio Interface
C2-8210 - 8x DVI-U, 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI In,
2x DVI-U Out, 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Out
C2-8260 - 6x DVI-U, 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI In, + Audio Interface,
2x DVI-U Out, 3G/HD/SD-SDI Out