The C2-2655 Scan Converter PLUS provides high quality bi-directional conversion and switching between a wide variety of analog and digital video formats. Living up to its designation as a “Scan Converter” the C2-2655 supports HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB, on both inputs and outputs, and SD/HD/3G-SDI on output only. The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable at virtually any HDTV resolution and NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and PAL-N standards are all supported.
Twelve user-defined presets are readily available for instant, on-the-fly adjustment to diverse customized applications.
Audio - Integral Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block and a 3.5mm jack-socket provides access.
Embedded Audio Support allows any audio input to be embedded on all outputs which support embedded audio data (HDMI/Universal DVI/SDI). The unit is housed in a desktop case and can be rack-mounted with an optional 19-inch rackmount kit that holds one or two units.
NEW! - The Auto-Switching function turns the C2-2655 into a powerful standalone device. Allowing the user to connect their source and have it automatically displayed on screen without having to press any buttons. The incoming resolution is quickly detected and analyzed meaning within a few seconds the user is up and running and ready to present. This is particularly useful in situations where there is little or no technical supervision such as in meeting rooms, medical environments, teaching spaces or live staging events
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion PC to Video
- Digital Inputs: Universal DVI*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
- Analog Inputs: YUV/YPbPr, RGB/YPbPr, CV, YC
- Digital Outputs: SD/HD/3G-SDI, Universal DVI*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
- Analog Outputs: Universal DVI* (RGB/YPbPr/YUV), CV, YC
- Analog Input: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Analog Output: PC to 1024x768, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI & DVI Input : PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI & DVI Output : PC to 1024x768, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- Calibrate- Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- Auto-Switching – Automatically switch between connected inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling for RGB sources.
- 4:2:2 for YC and CV sources
- HDMI YUV support for either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Analog Audio Routing Switcher, fully integrated with digital audio
- Stereo Audio Embedding on capable outputs (Universal DVI*, HDMI, SDI)
- RS-232 and IP Interface for Control Software
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- PIP, Chromakey and Lumakey
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit