C2-2375A Universal 3G-SDI Converter is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality bi-directional conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats. Input and Outputs can be SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable as virtually any PC or HDTV resolution. Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM standards are supported. The 2nd DVI and Analog output can be set to be a different video format and resolution.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an RS-232/422/485 or IP connection . Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a standard 1U rack mount case and features an optional redundant internal PSU and power inlet.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame-rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down insures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Advanced Features - The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite, YC, or SDI signal. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved. The Mix Mode permits Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions between input sources. The PIP Mode allows either of the computer HD15/DVI inputs to be inset in a window over any of the CV/YC/SDI video inputs or vice versa. The PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. The Genlock feature is SD and HD compatible and insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with Subcarrier phase adjust.
Integral Audio switching is provided to route audio from the (HDMI-compatible) DVI input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES I/O abilities and audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units.
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- SDI inputs: 1x SD/HD/3G-SDIwith re-clocked out
- DVI inputs: 2x DVI
- Analog inputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
- Genlock inputs: 1x Tri/Bi with loop-through
- SDI outputs: 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI (duplicated)
- DVI outputs: 2x DVI
- Analog outputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
- 2nd DVI / Analog output can be different format
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC and 1080i inputs
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Optional redundant internal PSU
- Audio de-embed / embed for SDI and DVI
- Closed-caption de-embed / embed for CV / SDI
- AFD and VP packet support for SDI
- Integral Audio Routing
- User-defined Logo insertion
- Borders with variable size and colour
- Optional Audio Module with AES break-out and adjustable delay
- Optional Tally and Clock Modules
- RS-232/422/485 interface
- IP Interface
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%