30 FT. ATLONA FLAT HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE WITH ETHERNET
NEW Atlona Flat High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are designed to provide the highest quality in High Definition Video and Digital Audio transfer. Simply the best cables you can get. The Atlona Flat High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are unlike any cable you will find on the market. Supporting transfer rates beyond 10.2 Gbps at resolutions 4 times higher than standard 1080p (up to 4096 x 2160), this cable is designed to surpass all current standards of HDMI. Experience stunning colors, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio and 100 Mb/sec Ethernet through our premium cables and you’ll understand just how much you’ve been missing. Our unique flat design allows us to spread our oxygen free copper conductors farther apart than archaic round cable designs, which helps us reduce cross-talk even at bit transfer rates up to 387Mhz. In the world of HD cables, no one can compete with Atlona quality. These cables have been certified for the latest HDMI specification, and cables above 15 feet are UL CL3 rated for in wall use and RoHS.
Primarily used to connect BluRay & DVD players, HD satellite & cable boxes, LCDs, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV's and much more. Perfect for running the cable along the wall, under the rug or even inside the wall. Atlona Flat HDMI cables are paintable and therefore can match the color of the wall and be almost invisible.
- HDMI High Speed Cable with Ethernet
- Atlona Flat HDMI Cables are able to support extremely high resolutions much beyond standard 1080p or 1440p. Future proof for resolutions up to 4K or 4096x2160
- Supports Video Bandwidth above latest HDMI Standards 387MHz (far beyond 10.2 Gbps)
- Ethernet Data Channel allows devices to share a high speed network connection and internet connectivity without a separate ethernet cable
- Designed to support TV's with high refresh rates (up to 800MHz)
- Due to high bandwidth video support, this cable is fully able to transfer 3D content. Experience true 3D movies from newer 3D enabled BluRay players
- Audio Return Channel will allow the user to eliminate excess cables which are connecting the TV and audio receiver to single a HDMI cable
- Supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Flat Technology allows longer cable lengths because of the lower cross talk
- 30 ft. Flat HDMI Cable construction
- Dual-link bandwidth: 387 MHz (over 10.2 Gbps)
- Separate Ethernet Data Channel which will allow high speed send/receive (up to 100 Mb/sec)
- Audio Return Channel
- Fully 3D compatible for future use
- Supports 2K (2048x1556) and 4K (4096x2160) resolutions
- 24k Gold plated connectors ensures no signal loss
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Ultra Flexible
- RoHS Rated
- HDCP Pass-through
- UL CL3 certified - to be used for in-wall applications (for cables longer than 15 ft. only)
- Black color.
- Connector dimensions (WxDxL inch): 0.825 x 0.425 x 1.905
Lifetime parts and labor warranty
Why Atlona cables and not someone else's? Since the company was created (more than 15 years ago), Atlona have been committed to providing our customers with quality products. Atlona HDMI cables are built to exceed HDMI specifications for bandwidth, frame rate support and more. There are not very many companies that manufacture their cables to even meet the HDMI standards. The founders of HDMI require adopters to manufacture their cables in an HDMI certified factory in order to fully meet HDMI certification specifications. Making cables at a certified facility adds the benefit of using industrial quality pre-inspected materials in the manufacturing process. Atlona cables also meet UL CL3 rating for in-wall installations directly from the production line; since the outer jacket of the cable complies with all UL requirements for the CL3 standard. Every Atlona cable is also RoHS certified, which means, that they contain no lead or other materials that could potentially harm your pets and children. Large companies that have established themselves in the “high end” market may manufacture their cables under these standards, but their prices are extremely high. This usually happens for either one or both of main reasons:
- The marketing department thinks that their company is so well recognized, that consumers will buy their products regardless of the price.
- The products of these companies go through so many dealers or "middlemen," that in order to pay them they have no other choice, but to raise prices.
Unlike these “high end” companies, Atlona limits the number of "middlemen" between Atlona and their dealers or end users, which allows Atlona to keep much lower pricing than most stores or other retailers. Atlona cables are not the most expensive cables on the market, however, also not the cheapest. As you have probably noticed, there a many internet retailers that claim to meet certain specs or claim that they have better products than competitors and at the same time they have extremely low prices. While it might seem to be a good deal at first, please keep in mind that it is impossible to verify that these unsubstantiated claims about their cables' abilities are consistent from cable to cable; without some sort of standardized certification. Most of these “bargain” HDMI cables are not made with industrial grade materials. If they were, they could not offer such low prices. The “bargain” cables will work at short lengths and signal loss will be minimal, however, signal degradation is still going to be high. Atlona, on the other hand, provides customers with the best quality products using business practices that help reduce the overall cost of all of our products. Therefore, if you value your investment into HDMI related equipment, it is highly recommended to use Atlona premium quality interconnects.