ATLONA VGA FEMALE TO COMPONENT VIDEO MALE ADAPTER. MODEL: AT19072-AD
Atlona&39;s VGA to component video breakout adapter is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol&39;s ) to a component video display. Adapter is bi-directional, therefore signal can either be sent from Component Video to VGA or VGA to Component Video.
Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip.
Note: This adapter will not work for connecting Computers VGA outputs to Component Video sources, neither Component Video sources to Computer LCD displays.
Atlona&39;s VGA breakout adapter is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol&39;s and much more ) to a component video display. This adapter is designed to be used with existing VGA cable. Adapter has a SVGA female which can be easily connected to an existing SVGA Cable and transform VGA into 3-RCA component video Cable.
- 8-inch VGA ( female ) to component video ( male ) adapter
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- Triple RCA male to RGB male
- 24k Gold Plated 8-cut RCA connectors
- 24k Gold Plated RGB connector
- 3 x RCA female to BNC male adapters included
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).
- 9mm PVC jacket CL2 rated ( covered with nylon sleeve )
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs