4K/UHD Dual-Distance 16×16 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE
The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M is a dual-distance 16×16 HDMI to HDBaseT™ matrix switcher for 4K/UHD @ 60Hz video signals with Power over Ethernet for receivers and analog audio breakout. The matrix provides both extended distance, 328 foot (100 meter) and long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) HDBaseT transmission over category cable. It also provides convenient bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR Control. Four HDMI outputs are provided as mirrored outputs designed for routing HDMI-based audio to an AVR or as additional matrix outputs. The matrix switcher is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR based control signals. Designed for multi-zone residential or commercial distribution applications, the AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M features a 2U, rack-mountable enclosure with an internal, international power supply.
Advanced AV Signal Distribution
The matrix switcher provides advanced capabilities for AV signal distribution and a host of integrator-friendly features. It supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit video signals; offers 3D pass-through and meets HDCP 2.2 copy protection standards. Remote power for compatible Atlona UHD-EX Series HDBaseT receivers is provided using industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied over HDBaseT links. Professional audio capabilities include analog audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ for the 12 line level outputs on captive screw connectors. The matrix supports digital audio signals up to 192 kHz/24-bits. Flexible control capability is provided by the supplied IR remote, front panel control, GUI-based integrated web server as well as compatibility with TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR-based control system.
The AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M is ideal for professional installation in:
- Large, multi-zone applications to distribute multiple AV signals along with control signals. Eight, 328 foot (100 meter) HDBaseT output pair with AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX* receivers and eight, 230 foot (70 meter) HDBaseT outputs work with AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receivers to meet a variety of distribution distances and needs throughout a residence.
- Complex home AV systems with multiple multi-channel home entertainments systems and distributed audio systems. Twelve unbalanced audio outputs on captive screw connectors simplify connection to multichannel amplifiers for zoned audio where level, mute, and a 5-band graphic EQ can be applied in the matrix switcher for each zone.
Eight extended distance, 328 foot (100 meter) outputs and Eight long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote power
- Compatible receivers:
- AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX (100 meter performance with control, includes one AT-IR-CS-TX IR emitter cable)* AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX (70 meter performance with control, includes one AT-IR-CS-TX IR emitter cable)
- Ensures distance and value requirements are addressed to meet the needs of the installation and budget
Four HDMI output with independently selectable mirror and matrix modes
- Switchable HDMI output can mirror any HDBaseT output for routing HDMI-based audio signals to AVRs; in matrix mode, the HDMI output can become an additional matrix output
- Provides output flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Compatible with ultra-high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ
- Stereo, line level audio breakout with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ on captive screw connectors for twelve output zones
- Provides audio signal routing to sound system
Power over Ethernet for remote-powered receivers
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the matrix over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required; saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs