Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-RX is a scaler with an Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT™ input for HDMI transmission. It features an HDMI output with balanced analog audio de-embedding and display control using IP, RS-232, or CEC. The AT-HDVS-200-RX combines the benefits of an extended-distance HDBaseT receiver with built-in scaling and the capabilities of a control processor for simplified AV system installation and operation. When used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher, it receives HDMI signals with embedded audio and control signals at distances up to 328 feet (100 meters). The switcher/scaler pair enables automatic display on/off, auto-switching, volume adjustment, or optional third-party control. The AT-HDVS-200-RX supplies power to the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher via Power over Ethernet and together they create a standalone AV switching system with scaling for classrooms and huddle rooms. HDVS-200 series devices are also useful as components in larger systems utilizing switchers such as the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 where they are used as input/output modules.
The HDVS-200 Series is a simple audio visual system with auto-switching for HDMI and VGA inputs, projector on/off control, analog audio de-embedding, volume control, and a scaler. It is a premium upgrade to the HDVS-150 Series offering functions that enable IP management, and other advanced installation functions including multiple RS-232 ports, a contact closure port for screen control, CEC display control for consumer displays and Ethernet-enabled (100 m) HDBaseT performance. The HDVS-200 Series incorporates many integrator-requested features while still maintaining overall value.
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is ideal for:
- Complete System Applications – Used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX, the scaler provides an HDMI output, audio de-embedding, display and screen control, and Ethernet extension in classrooms, huddle rooms, and small conference rooms. The compact scaler can be installed near a display or projector. In these applications, the pair offers input auto-switching, HDBaseT transmission, and control functions. With audio de-embedding, it is easy to connect to a small amplifier and speakers for better audio.
- Large System Applications – The HDVS-200-RX works well as a remote output device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher or AT-UHD-SW-52ED switcher as an output scaler. Additional capabilities are built-in to control any display that has TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC control. HDVS 200 switcher and scaler functions are also controllable by RS-232 for integration with larger control systems. A built-in web server with easy to use WebGUI simplifies set-up.
Scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales output video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and1920x1200; Choose preferred input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200
- Assures compatibility of VGA and HDMI sources with the display’s native resolution
Ethernet enabled, HDBaseT extension
- Receives IP and HDMI signals up to 328 ft. (100m) @ 1080p
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with 3rd-party control systems. Dual RS-232 control ports allow connection to both display and control system
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Adjust de-embedded audio or display audio
- Reduces need for external control
Contact closure for screen control or display lift control
- Dry contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; reduces steps for operators
Auto display control
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems. Enables display and volume control with AT-UHD-CLSO-824. CEC enables control of low-cost consumer displays.
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers manual mode programing, CEC display control set-up, and status reporting of EDID and HDCP
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs