Please NOTE: This listing is for B-Stock item. It means that this unit was refurbished by manufacturer and holds full manufacturer warranty, however it may have scratches, signs of wear and tear or come not in original box.Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3×1 switcher with display control for HDMI and VGA transmission over HDBaseT™. It features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. Designed as a remote input device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher, the AT-HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of long-distance HDBaseT signal extension over a single cable. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920×1200 video, and control signals can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The switcher enables auto display on/off, auto-switching, along with other features. The switcher receives power from the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 using Power over Ethernet. The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
Remote Input Extension
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher expands the input capabilities of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824. Each remote switcher provides input access for up to three devices with controls for input selection and can control the power state of a display or projector when used with a third party control system. The HDVS series is designed to smooth the transition from analog to digital displays, allowing advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources. The series also adds the simplicity and performance of HDBaseT technology to eliminate multiple cable runs and signal degradation that can occur with long transmission lines. Cost-effective and easy-to-terminate category cable provides additional integration benefits.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for professional installation in:
- Education environments – The switcher is placed on a lectern for use with remote video inputs such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input and routes the signal via HDBaseT to the switcher downstream.
- Corporate environments – The switcher is placed at a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system. When integrated with a control system, commands can be sent to activate a display from the front panel of the switcher.
3×1 HDBaseT™ switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft. (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems
Front panel Input Select button
- Overrides auto-switching when two active sources are present
- Simple manual control allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
Auto display control
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via RS-232
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems. Enables display control with AT-UHD-CLSO-824
Front panel Display On/Off control
- Remotely controls display power state; provides alternate ‘Display Mute’ mode
- Eliminates need for manual operation of display or use of IR remote control