This listing is for 9502-DCDA-HD only. Use description below as a general reference.
The 9502-DCDA provides 3G/HD-to-SD down-conversion with ARC and has versatility in providing up to four HD/SD-SDI processed outputs as well as up to four reclocked SDI input copies selectable from two SDI inputs. The space-saving design of the 9502-DCDA provides for high density, allowing two cards to be collocated in adjacent slots and served by a single, standard width “split” rear module. Up to 20 of the 9502-DCDA cards can be installed in a 20-slot frame.
The card can pass SD signals with re-aspect, if needed. AES audio outputs can be de-embedded from selected embedded audio channels. Using a 10-bit video path, the 9502-DCDA can rate-convert 23.98 frame video to 59.94 fields, move progressive to interlace and is equipped with extensive user programmable reticule overlays. Full proc control allows adjustment of white level, black level, color gain, and color phase. Factory presets enable a return to factory settings. The 9502 offers 3G down-conversion to 1080i, 720p, or SD-SDI.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Layered presets allow invoking changes related only to a specific area of concern (audio routing, for example) while not changing any other processing settings or aspects. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access over a standard Etherenet network.
• LTC In/Out Software Option (+LTC)
• 3G Upgrade for -HD model Software Option (+3G)
• Framesync Software Option (+FS)
• Color Correction Software Option (+COLOR)
- Low power/high-density design allows up to 20 cards per frame; less than 18 Watts per card
- Economical solution for 3G/HD downconversion to legacy SD monitoring systems. HD version further economizes for environments requiring only HD/SD support (field upgradeable to 3G with software license upload if later desired).
- Full timecode and CEA 708 / CEA 608 conversion to SD VITC timecode and closed-captioning. Option +LTC allows bidirectional transfer between embedded video timecode formats and audio LTC.
- Auto-format detect/down-conversion of SMPTE 424M/292/259M formats
- Full embedded audio processing with selectable downmix and AES audio de-embed. Dolby passthru on downconversions.
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty