Model: T4-S - Video And Serial 1x4 UTP Transmitter and Distribution
Enabling a wide variety of point to multi-point
configurations, the MultiView II T4 transmitter has 4 UTP output ports, which can be
connected to 4 receivers, or 4 daisy chains of up to 12 receivers each, for a total
of 48 receivers. Additional outputs can be enabled by cascading the local output
port to additional T4 or other transmitters.
Totally redesigned, the
MultiView II T4 now features DDC/EDID modes of operation that ensure replicating
crisp 1080p video at 2,000 feet is easier than ever before. Three DDC modes are
included—Magenta Magic, LOCAL (stores DDC from a local display) and COPY (stores DDC
info from any previously connected display).
Also new are a series of
external buttons that grant users total control over RepliSync modes, fourth-pair
configurations (audio or serial) and AC/DC coupling options.
transmitter is available in MultiView-A and MultiView-S functionality and is
compatible with –A and -S transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers and
matrix switchers. When used with the appropriate receivers, the T4 delivers the
world's longest UTP extension capability at the highest resolution—1920x1200 at
- RGBHV and non-
RGBHV (1) video support
- 4 UTP output ports supporting up to 48 receivers
- Available in MultiView-A and MultiView-S functionality
- Compatible with all MultiView-A and -S transmitters, receivers,
distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers
- External DDC/EDID controls
- External sync, coupling and 4th pair controls
1920x1200 resolution from 1 to 2000ft/609m (2)
- Local out / Cascade
- Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-
mount / rigid installations
|Part number |
|T4-A ||Video &
Audio (4) ||400R2960-04 |
strong> ||Video & Transmit Only Serial
includes S-video, composite and component and requires an optional Multimedia
- Maximum distance capability is determined by receivers
- Local VGA and audio output can be used for local
monitoring or for cascading to any other transmitter type for additional outputs.
External splitter may be used to distribute serial signals to cascaded transmitters.
- L/R Summed Audio: Both left and right channels from a stereo source are
combined into one channel and are transmitted to both left and right speakers.